Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Softlips - Organic, Glossy, Tinted, Sweet, Pure Lip Balm


I suffer from chapped lips, and am always on the lookout for great products that help heal and protect my lips, and a while back, I picked up Softlips, a product that was new to me, and tried it out. Turns out, I loved it, and wrote the company to tell them. I also told them about MrsSmith-ExtremeShopper and they have ever so kindly provided me with $2 off any Softlips product coupons to share! Yay, Softlips!

From their website:
"New Softlips Aromatherapy lip balms combine natural ingredients to keep your lips feeling soft. Their gentle aromas bring about a state of well-being for mind, body and soul. New Softlips Aromatherapy has the dual benefit of being applied and absorbed into your skin as well as being inhaled.

Unlike any other lipcare brand Softlips offers a variety of Flavours, TINTS, Glosses and Aromatherapy to keep your lips soft and healthy. The unique slim packaging is attractive, discreet and small enough to fit into purses and pockets.

Use Softlips as your everyday lip conditioner and kiss away dry, chapped lips!"


I was impressed that the coupon was $2 when the average retail price of Softlips is $3-$4. So for a company to give out coupons that are 50% of the average retail price is awesome and yet another reason to love Softlips!

I'll be sharing these coupons with MrsSmith-ExtremeShopper class students and will also do a coupon giveaway soon, as supplies last.

Click here for locations where Softlips are sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment