Friday, March 19, 2010

Shop with Mrs.Smith: 27 items for 30cents!


Last night after the coupon class at Trisha's, I hit LD for a very quick shop. The advantage with going in with a prepared list and all your deals worked out beforehand is that you really don't need to spend a lot of time in the store. I was in and out in less than 10 minutes, as I had my list ready and my coupons already clipped and ready to go.

I did miss out on getting some free Primo pasta as my coupons were nowhere to be found (they were found later in my purse). Sigh! Organization really is key to getting the best deals!

They were out of the large Ziploc freezer bags so I got a raincheck for them. You'll be seeing lots of Ziploc at the Hostess Giveaway on March 31!

By the way, the deals above (except for the Luminaries which were a raincheck) are listed on the Class Blogs so if you want to emulate the above scenarios, the Class Blogs will help you out with that as the deals/coupons are listed out for you already!

After coupons, I spent .30cents out of pocket (oop) but tax was $12.82 - so my total was $13.12. Before tax, my savings ratio was an amazing 99.967% but after tax it is 89.14%. Darn taxes! I saved $106.50 - hurray!

1 comment: