Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Swagbucks - get paid to surf the net!! AWESOME.

I am a Googler - I spend hours and hours googling everything from recipes to health issues to religion, so when I found Swagbucks, it was like the heavens parted and the angels sang. I mean, to get paid while surfing? It sounds too good to be true, right? Well, I'm glad to tell you that this is a legit, wonderful and easy surf for money program. It doesn't cost you anything. All you have to do is search the web using swagbucks' search engine instead of Google. The Swagbucks search engine is powered by Google so you get the same abilities to search, but the bonus is that at random times you get awarded points, which you can then redeems for prizes. My favourites are the gift cards especially the Amazon.ca, Starbucks and Target ones.

Go here to sign up (remember, it's free). Full disclosure: the link brings you to Swagbucks and a referral is linked to my account, and I get points for that. I can't see what you search (and vice versa).

I'm saving my swagbucks points for birthday and Christmas gifts this year - what will you do with yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment