Thursday, February 25, 2010

SWAGBUCKS - 10 times your points!

Well, that was a surprise, I woke up this morning to find that I had 10x the Swagbucks I had when I went to bed. Overnight, the Swagbucks Fairies multiplied my account, and now everytime I use Swagbucks for my searches I can potentially win 10-20 points instead of 1-2. Bad news is that everything in the SwagStore is also 10x more expensive, lol. But it's all relative. I'm still saving and making $ just by searching the net like I would normally. We're on track for covering Christmas gifts with our points so I'm happy with that. Thank you to everyone who has joined under Mrs.Smith, I really appreciate it. Getting referrals is the fastest way to earn points so go tell your friends and family and get them to join under you.

Another way to get Swagbucks is to use Swagcodes, and Stacey had a question about what Swagcodes are, so here's the information from the Swagbucks site:

- Swag Codes are strings of text that you can apply for instant Swag Bucks.
- Swag Codes can appear anywhere, and at any time, throughout the Swag Bucks network. Here is a list of strategies you can use to maximize your odds of finding Swag Codes:
1) read the swagbucks blog
2) sign up for the swagbucks newsletter
3) download the swagbucks toolbar
4) Submit a poll
5) follow SB on Twitter/Facebook/Flikr/YouTube
6) Download the SB widget

Once you find a code, copy and paste the code to your SB Home page - there should be a box under your account info that says "GIMME" and your account will be updated.

Note, do not share active codes as it is grounds for account deactivation! You can share hints but not exact locations as to where to find it. I've been able to find codes by following on their FB page and on their blog sometimes.

Not yet a Swaggernaut? Join here and start searching and saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment