Monday, September 7, 2009

London Drugs/Zellers Jamieson vitamin deal

Real quick here, as we're off to enjoy the last day of summer before school starts tomorrow. If you have a London Drugs and Zellers near you, today is the last day that you can get this deal:

Here's what you do:
- Bring your Zellers ad to London Drugs to pricematch Jamieson vitamins at 50% off.
- Buy 3 vitamins/supplements and get $10 London Drugs giftcard.

I bought 6 bottles yesterday for $23 and got 2 $10 gc's ($20) so the vitamins cost $3.

LD did not want to honour the pricematch at first as they said Zellers was sold out. So I headed to Zellers and lo and behold, there were vitamins left on the shelf, so I bought 6 and brought it to LD to show them. The manager approved the match and I got my vitamins and $20 gc. I'll be returning the Zellers vitamins this week. They'll be 40% off the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment