Monday, September 14, 2009

CHEAP shaving gel/creams and more.

Easy peasy at Superstore this week... I saw the Gillette Series shave foam/gel on for $1.96 today - buy 3 and use the $5 wyb 3 coupon that was in the recent P&G Brandsaver and get 3 cans for under $1!

Also, Satincare is $1.96, so use your save.ca and Brandsaver $1 coupons to get it free!

Gillette Fusion Power is on sale for $6.97, use your $4 coupon to get it for $2.97 or price match at LD and stack! (NOTE: I had the manager at my local LD tell me he would only allow price match of 1 unit for various reasons). I had wanted to buy 3 (2 of the Fusion and 1 of the Venus Embrace, also on for $6.97) and use the $5 wyb 3 and a whole bunch of other coupons for a total of $21, making the 3 razors free. No go although I've heard some people getting the deal. Seems that LD's guarantee of matching any printed price out there only goes so far which in my opinion does not make it much of a guarantee at all.

Starting tomorrow, spend at least $14 on Cover Girl makeup at LD and get a Pro Mascara free. There are tons of stackable coupons out there now (save.ca, P&G, Rouge booklet) so you should be able to get some cheap/free makeup with this deal. Also, Gillette Hydragel is BOGO, pricematch with People's ($3.99) and use your Gillette coupons from the Brandsaver to save even more!

Pantene is also on sale at LD, and there's also a number of coupons out there, so this is a great time to stock up. Stayfree is also on sale and free with coupons - I've not done this deal as I don't use that item but may buy some and donate to a local women's shelter.

1 comment:

  1. I used 2 Venus and 2 Pantene coupons at LD today and they let me stack them! Saved $8 on $16 worth of product.

    I wish I'd taken my Glade coupons, because Scented Oil candles are on for $3.50 (bought them anyway!)

    I used the Gilette coupon last week at SS. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete