Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lays Chips Trips


If you haven't heard, Lay's is helping Canadians start summer off with a bang, with their Lays Chips Trips promotion! Buy specially marked Lays bags of chips and get points towards free items and 2 for 1 coupons for attractions!

This last weekend I purchased 3 regular sized bags of Lays Chips at Shoppers Drug Mart for $1.88 each, for a total of $5.64. Each bag gave me 10 points, which I added to my account. By the way, you will receive 2 points just for signing up. I then looked up available rewards, and found that I could get a $5 Subway card with just 30 points. (Don't be fooled, I actually researched it before I bought the chips, and bought them specifically to get the $5 card). LOL. Extreme Shopping habits die hard.

So for a total of $5.64, I got 3 bags of chips and a $5 Subway gift card! That is a great deal.

Check out Lays Chips Trips and see what else you can get to start your summer off right!

No comments:

Post a Comment