Tuesday, January 19, 2010

9 items, for $3.26 TOTAL (taxes included)!

There's been some great sales lately and I've been able to get a few things for free/cheap!

Pricematched the Canadian Tire flyer at LD, and I printed out 2 coupons from here and got the Clorox Wipes for FREE!

Canadian Tire also has Glad sandwich bags on for $1 this week, and I used my last remaining .75cent coupons to get these for .25 each - I paid nothing out of pocket as I used my Canadian Tire $ - so these were also completely free!




Zellers currently has a 50% sale on select Glade and Airwick products, so I was able to get 2 Glade Fresh Effects on sale for $5 each, and I used 2 $5 Glade coupons, to get these FREE!



Our locals Kins Market had a few grandopening specials with cheap produce, and they also provided a coupon for a bag of free oranges - yay!

1 comment: