Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Riceworks is in the house!


If you've never taken a MrsSmith class, please read through our Facebook page to read for yourself what others think about the class and about the information and resources that are provided at the class!

Now here's another incentive to get yourself to a class - Riceworks has generously sent 6 cases of their amazing, wheat and gluten-free brown rice crisps to be given out as class samples! So if you are attending a live class between now and end of June, I can guarantee you a pack of Riceworks crisps in your class pack! If there are any left over I will of course be sharing with classes in July as well. If you can't make it to a live class, watch this blog space, as I will be putting together some packs to send off to blog readers as well, so watch for that giveaway.

The 4 flavours sent are Sea Salt, Salsa Fresca, Parmesan and Sweet Chili.

That's not all, my contact at Riceworks is also sending coupons to share, so I will be including those in the class packs when I receive them.

I will also be writing a review on these products but wanted to give a shout out to Riceworks for their support and generosity to the MrsSmith-ExtremeShopper classes.

Thank you, Riceworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment