Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bernardin Shopping Spree contest


I love canning, and I love having canned fruits and vegetables to last me throughout the year. Admittedly, I have not canned in a couple years because I lost my canning pot and haven't had a chance to replace it, but I might be able to, because Bernardin is sponsoring its 6th Annual Shopping Spree contest and giving away 10 $1,000 shopping sprees!

Buy your specially marked cases of Bernardin Mason Jars and fill in the entry form here. Please read official rules for details of entry and the specific item that qualifies you to enter.

Canada only.

And, if you're new to canning, or haven't done it in a while, or just want a good reference/FAQ to canning, here's an indepth FAQ that Bernardin has written up.

No comments:

Post a Comment