Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Husky - Win Fuel for A Year

I do not have a Husky station near me, but I have stopped at some on road trips to gas up, use their washrooms, etc so I thought I would check out their site. Happily, I found that they are running a Win Fuel for a Year promotion right now. Go here to enter, and you can enter once a day. If you have a Husky near you, you can enter by entering the receipt number from your receipt (you can purchase anything except tobacco to qualify, please read official rules for details). If you do not have one near you, you can still enter daily by clicking on the "don't have a receipt" link, and you will get an automated number to enter.

Once entered, you can try for random daily prizes as well.

On top of that, here's a $2 off $25 fuel purchase coupon, good til December 31 2010.

Canada only.

No comments:

Post a Comment